Many people are under the impression that once they leave high school or reach the legal drinking age of 21 that adulthood starts. There are a few that belive that once they are sexually active that they should be considered something like an adult. The term that gets thrown around like dollars at a strip club is “grown.” The other day, I had the pleasure of witnessing some individuals inform others that they were “grown ass men and women” and wouldn’t stand for any foolishness. I thought it was funny because grown ass people don’t make scenes like they did and one guy couldn’t release his left had from his jeans belt loop because they would fall to his ankles when he did. The people ranged in age from 21 to 27. I got to thinking about what “grown” actually meant and did an inventory of the checklist with myself as the reference.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TagsAaron McGruder advice African American Arizona bad behavior bad fashion black people black woman cheating Cheating men children dating dating & relationships 101 documentary effeminate extramarital affairs fashion foolishness friends HBO homosexual homosexual behavior I'm Just Saying infidelity interview Israel life living married men mating men Message To... mistress mistresses mothers New Jersey politics relationships The Boondocks This Thing Called "Life" Tyler Perry video woman women WTF
- WE HAVE MOVED AND STARTED ANEW…
- Message To Women: Stop Thinking Hoe-like
- Text Messages You Should Never Answer
- Communicate or Be Unhappy
- Trayvon Martin and the Criminality of Blackness
- The Raw is Back Muthafuckas!
- Seeing Past Your Own Nose
- I’m Just Saying… #19: It’s The Internet
- Gives Us Your Cash Bitch!
- Message To Anthony Weiner: You Let Them Kill Your Chutzpah Man
- Dark Girls: The Documentary Trailer
- The Black, The Beautiful, The Gifted Gil Scott-Heron
- President Obama at the 2011 White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- Message to Men: These Are The Keys to Gaining and Keeping the Respect in Your Relationship
- FACEBOOK: Changing People from Ordinary to Extraordinary
- Do Regular Guys Still Have a Chance?
- Message To Whom It May Concern: You’re The Common Denominator
- Ladies, Please Be Easy
- I’m Just Saying… #18: Mind Your Business
- The Beautiful Black Arrogance of Muhammad Ali
- When Internet Thuggin’ Goes Wrong…
- Are You in an Imaginary Relationship?
- Message to Lil’ Kim: How Much Homage Is One Suppose To Pay?
- The “New Pussy” Urge
- The Top Ten Signs You Know I’m Grown
Antonio Maurice Dani… on WE HAVE MOVED AND STARTED… boomboomkat on The Top 10 Signs That Nigga Ma… half native american on The “New Pussy” Urge half native american on The “New Pussy” Urge half native american on The “New Pussy” Urge
all original content of this site is PROTECTED
ILikesItRaw.com by Curtis James is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.